Zewar Taleem Program is a conditional cash transfer program launched by the Government of Punjab, Pakistan in 2023. The program aims to improve school enrollment and retention rates of girls in government schools in 16 districts with low literacy rates.
The program provides a monthly stipend of Rs. 1,000 to eligible girls between the ages of 11 and 16 who are enrolled in grades 6 to 10 in government schools.
Zewar Taleem Program Online Apply:
Aslam Alaikum Viewers Zawar Education Program is a program under which education scholarships are issued to children. Scholarships are being received from education scholarship program but Zawar education program is separate ie there are two support programs working to issue children’s scholarships under which school aged children can get scholarships. Will inform and also update you regarding the children’s scholarships received under Benazir education scholarships because the double installment of the children’s scholarships of the regular beneficiaries of Benazir Kafal program is going to start very soon, so all these Moving on to the details of the updates.
Benazir Taleemi Wazifa Double Qist:
Viewers first talk about the Zawar education program, which program is it, which children can join it and after enrollment, they can get scholarships, then this Zawar education program has a low rate of family 16 3,000 stipend on a quarterly basis to female students from 6th to 10th standard in government schools of the districts on a quarterly basis to know their eligibility, the link is also given in the description box along with the app. A helpline number is also being given to parents who can call 1221 to get details about this program. In case of eligibility, parents can connect with nearby HBL agents Alfafa or UBL Omni agents. can be registered by doing biometrics from the nearest cashout agent after receiving biometric verification from the nearest cashout agent with their original ID card and registered mobile number. can
Bisp Program Qist 8500 Start:
Now let’s talk about the registration of this program, the eligibility criteria for zero education has been stated that girls who are enrolled in government schools in selected 16 districts can benefit from this program and in these districts, Dera Ghazi Khan Bahawal. Nagar Bhakkar, Okada, Pak Patan, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur, Wahari, Kasur, Lodhran and Bahawalpur are included and in this program, the girls who are students from class VI to 10 can register if they are from class VI in the government schools of the selected 16 districts. If you are studying up to 10th and your parents’ ID card is not registered, then contact your school administration or DM office, then when you contact them, you will be registered in this program through them. You can get your assistance up to a thousand rupees and recently the installment of Zavar Education Program has been released, so only those districts who are already registered children can receive their installments, now moving towards the second update Benazir Education The scholarship program is also a big project, so under it, the double installment of the children of all the eligible beneficiaries is going to be released in January 2024, so all of you should be ready because from January 1, all of you will be required to pay from the nearest payment centers. These payments will start to be received, so this time your children will have a double installment. If you used to get Rs 4,000 as child allowance, now you will get Rs 8,000, that is, there will be two installments. Also women who have not yet received the latest installment of Rs 8500 can also collect from their nearest centers. Benazir Income Support Program 8500
Zewar Taleem Program
Benazir Taleemi Wazifa Double Qist Online Registration:
Here’s what you need to know about Benazir Taleemi Wazifa online registration:
- You must be a beneficiary of the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).
- Your children must be enrolled in a recognized educational institution (primary, secondary, or higher education).
- Their age must fall within the program’s eligibility criteria (varying based on education level).
- Online: Use the official BISP website (https://bisp.gov.pk/) or their mobile app. You’ll need your CNIC number and other relevant details.
- Offline: Visit your nearest BISP office with your CNIC and your children’s birth certificates and school attendance documents.
- The current registration period for the program is not announced yet. Stay updated through BISP official channels for announcements.
- There is no official announcement about “double installments” or any special registration process for them. Be cautious about any misinformation circulating online.
- Registering for the program doesn’t guarantee immediate approval or disbursement of funds. BISP verifies data and eligibility before awarding scholarships.
For further information and updates, you can:
- Visit the BISP website
- Download the BISP mobile app
- Call the BISP helpline (8171)
- Visit your nearest BISP office