BISP Wasilla-e-Taleemi is a conditional cash transfer program that provides financial assistance to the children of BISP Kafalat beneficiaries to help them complete their primary, secondary, and higher secondary education. The program was launched in 2012 and is currently being implemented in all districts of Pakistan.
BISP Latest News 2024:
Assalam Alaikum Viewers are here to serve you with the latest and new update of Benazir Income Support Program. In the post of Viewers Today, there is great news for the families because you are going to get the new episode regularly from tomorrow. This payment transfer has also been done regularly in people’s accounts by the government. If the payment has not been received in your account yet, when will it be in your account and which people are going to receive money from tomorrow and this How much money will the installment consist of and along with this, in today’s post, all such families who have done the new survey and registration will also tell you whether the money has been deposited in their accounts or not with all the details. We are going to inform you that the biggest news we are going to bring you is the Benazir Income Support Program which is the largest aid program under which assistance is given to all the poor and deserving people on a quarterly basis Benazir Income Support Program Various assistance programs have been launched by the government under which various types of assistance are given to the people. People are eligible and are regular beneficiaries of Benazir Income Support Program. There is a great news for all such families because the new installment is going to start from tomorrow. Will tell you BISP Has Released the Payment
Bisp new payment Wasilla-e-Taleemi start:
Let the viewers clear up how much money this installment consists of and which people are being transferred, then let the viewers clear it up. Includes regular amount of people who have enrolled their children or already receive their children’s stipends, the stipends of such children have been credited to the account and those whose payments have not yet been credited to the account. So they also don’t need to worry because this payment is being transferred to people’s accounts continuously. Till now there are about 20 lakh families whose Benazir Income Support Program payments have been received in their accounts. All the remaining families who have not yet received the payment in their account need not worry and those who received child benefits in January last year have received their payment of Rs 6 thousand and those who have enrolled Or if you paid your children’s stipends in June or took payment, then the single stipends of such children amount to 3000 rupees in their account. If you have children’s allowances or want to get a check, you can go to the nearest Benazir Income Support Program office or retail shop to get the check and collect it. Ehsaas NADRA
The Wasilla-e- Taleemi program provides scholarships to underprivileged students in Pakistan. There are two main ways to register for the program:
1. Online Registration:
- This is the preferred method, especially for new applicants.
- Visit the official website of Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) a
- Click on the “Online Registration” button.
- Enter your mobile number and verify it with the received code.
- Fill out the application form carefully, providing all required information about yourself and your children who are eligible for the program.
- Submit the application form.
2. Offline Registration (through BISP office):
- This method is applicable to children of women already enrolled in the BISP Kafalat program.
- Visit your local BISP office with your mother’s CNIC and your school leaving certificate.
- The BISP staff will provide you with a registration form that your school needs to fill and submit back to the BISP office.
Important Points to Remember:
- The current registration period for Wasilla Taleemi is not open yet. The last registration was in September-October 2023. Keep an eye on the BISP website and social media for announcements about the next registration window.
- Eligibility criteria for Wasilla Taleemi include:
- Family income of Rs. 12,000 or less per month.
- Family land ownership not exceeding Rs. 1 million.
- Enrollment in government or recognized private schools from grades 6 to 12.
- The program provides quarterly stipends to eligible students, ranging from Rs. 2,500 to Rs. 4,000 depending on their class level.