BISP Online Survey is a survey conducted by the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) to collect data on the socio-economic status of beneficiaries of the BISP program. The survey is conducted every two years to ensure that the BISP program is reaching the most vulnerable people in Pakistan.
The survey is conducted online and takes about 30 minutes to complete. The survey asks questions about the household’s income, education, employment, assets, and living conditions. The survey also asks about the beneficiaries’ satisfaction with the BISP program.
The data collected from the survey is used to improve the targeting of the BISP program. The data is also used to evaluate the effectiveness of the program and to identify areas where the program can be improved.
Bisp Today Latest Update:
Assalamualaikum viewers will share with a big update of Benazir Income Support Program re-registration of 8171 has been started, so first of all we want to make it clear to people that you people already believe in Benazir Income Support Program. If you receive installments of Rs 1,500 or Rs 9,000 in 2023, then you can withdraw the up-up if you re-register to receive the money in 2024. People will be disqualified from the Benazir Income Support Program, so now everyone’s question is whether everyone can go to re-creating and reintroducing you and so on. You will also get your registration done which again you know you can’t have and it’s important to get it done because the only people who can qualify for the Benazir Income Support Program are the people. And we can give you full details on exactly why they need to do it again, and those who don’t will be barred from the Benazir Income Support Program. Or there is another chance for you guys that if you don’t do it again and again then you will be given another chance to qualify for the Benazir Income Support Program again in 2024. Share with details.
BISP 3 Good News In 2024:
Viewers, first of all let us tell you that Benazir Income Support Program has also sent messages to a large number of people through 8171 that you should re-survey before December 31 otherwise you will be disqualified. And at the same time, the important update is that many people have been receiving installments from the Benazir Income Support Program for a long time, so they have not received the message from 8171, so should these people be re-surveyed or not? Viewers In this regard, a tweet was made by the Benazir Income Support Program in which a similar question has been answered that the people who are receiving money before the Benazir Income Support Program should be re-surveyed. The message to do it did not come, so can those people do the survey again? They have said that of course they can do the survey, but it is to be seen that in 2023, if you people have not done your survey, then you must do the survey. Whether you have received the message from 8171 asking you to re-survey or not, viewers should read carefully that those who have received this message from 8171 from Benazir Income Support Program that you should re-survey before December 31. If done, the deadline of December 31 is for those people to do the survey by December 31, but those who have not received the message from 8171 to do the survey again, those people can still do their survey again, but those who have not received the message to do the survey again. The original date is 30 June 2024.
BISP Online Survey Start:
Viewers, let us clarify that those who have not yet registered with Dynamic Survey i.e. they have not registered after January-February 2023, if they had already registered, then they have to register again and you people. It is mandatory to do your resurvey first before 30th June 2024 but it is also possible that you may receive this message from 8171 anytime in first, second, third or fourth phase that you should do your resurvey first before such date then 30 You may be disqualified anytime before June 2024, so you should approach your nearest BISP tehsil office to get your re-survey from today, otherwise your message service to 8171 will be suspended. The number of Telenor is already written, that is, if you have a message of 8171 from the number of Telenor, then you should not wait for it because the messages of 8171 are not received on the number of Telenor and so on. It may also be possible that if your Telenor number was written then you could not receive the message re-registration in the first step, in that case you may be disqualified from BISP, so use Telenor. Applicants who have not yet registered for the dynamic survey must complete their re-survey otherwise they will be disqualified. They should be disqualified in 2024.
Bisp 8171 Result Check Online By CNIC:
Here are the ways you can check your BISP 8171 result online by CNIC:
1. Online Portal:
- Visit the official BISP 8171 web portal
- Enter your 13-digit CNIC number in the designated field.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code displayed in the image.
- Click the “اہلیت کے بارے میں جانیۓ” button (which means “Check Eligibility”).
- Your eligibility status will be displayed on the screen.
- Open your mobile phone’s messaging app.
- Type your 13-digit CNIC number without any spaces or dashes.
- Send the message to 8171.
- You will receive an SMS reply with your eligibility status.
3. BISP Mobile App:
- Download the official BISP mobile app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Register for an account using your CNIC number and mobile phone number.
- Once logged in, you can check your eligibility status within the app.
- Eligibility Criteria: BISP eligibility is based on certain socioeconomic factors such as household income, assets, and family size. Ensure you meet the criteria before checking your status.
- Network Connectivity: Both the online portal and SMS service require a stable internet or mobile network connection.
- SIM Registration: The CNIC number used for checking eligibility should be registered with the same mobile SIM card from which you send the SMS or access the app.
- Latest Information: For the most up-to-date information and any changes in the process, always refer to the official BISP website or contact their helpline at 0800-26477.