BISP Today Latest Update 2023
- The Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) is a government-run social safety net program in Pakistan. It was launched in 2008 by the government of President Asif Ali Zardari and is named after his late wife, Benazir Bhutto.
- The BISP’s goal is to provide financial assistance to poor and vulnerable families in Pakistan. The program provides cash transfers to eligible families every month. The amount of the cash transfer is based on the size of the family, the income of the head of household, and the location of the family.
- The BISP is the largest social safety net program in Pakistan. It currently provides cash transfers to over 10 million families or about 60 million people. The program is funded by the government of Pakistan, as well as by international donors.
- The BISP has been credited with reducing poverty and improving the lives of millions of people in Pakistan. The program has also been praised for its transparency and accountability.
BISP Today Latest Update 2023:
Assalam Alaikum viewers are at your service with the latest and new update of Benazir Income Support Program. Meeting has also started in all the districts of KPK, it was the second day of the first phase, but in the rest of the districts, why this phase could not be started yet, when will it be started in other districts and other provinces? The update is done, should you go for the installment tomorrow and also in today’s post you will also be told which two families are going to get the installment tomorrow, these two families will be the top and besides. In today’s post, we will also tell you how many people will be distributed under the first phase and for how many days this installment will be distributed. We were waiting, finally the installment has started in all the districts of KPK. This installment has started to be received. There, the installment is being distributed to the people from the retailer shops and Bank Al Falah ATMs. If you belong to these If it is from the regions, then you can receive your installment from there and apart from that, all the other provinces and districts are there, but the installment could not be started in them due to some reasons, but from yesterday, all of them are regular. This episode will be available at retail shops
Bisp New Payment 8500 Received:
Viewers will be distributed in all the districts of Punjab, Sindh, and Balochistan province from tomorrow. They will be able to get this installment from the Up Retailer shop. The distribution of installments will not continue as the ATM service has not yet been restored and also let us clear to you tomorrow which families should go for installments if you belong to the Benazir Income Support Program. In regular beneficiaries, it means you have received your installment in September, so from tomorrow you have to go to collect your installment. There is no deduction etc. You should get full installment of 8500 rupees and also many people have received installment message from 8171 that if you have received your installment recently. If not, then collect the installment from the nearest retail shop, then such families will also have to go to collect the installment from tomorrow, meaning those who are regular beneficiaries or in addition to those who have received the message from 8171, they will receive their installment from tomorrow.
Bisp New Payment Check By CNIC:
To check your BISP payment status using your CNIC, you can follow the following steps:
- Visit the BISP website: https://bisp.gov.pk/
- Click on the “Payment Status” tab.
- Enter your CNIC number in the required field.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your payment status will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the BISP mobile app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open the app and enter your CNIC number.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Your payment status will be displayed on the app’s dashboard.
- Send an SMS to 8171 with your CNIC number.
- You will receive an SMS back with your payment status.
- Call the BISP call center at 0800-26477.
- Select the option to check your payment status.
- Enter your CNIC number when prompted.
- A customer service representative will provide you with your payment status.
- The new payment check system is still being rolled out across Pakistan. Some areas may not yet be using the new system.
- If you are unable to check your payment status using your CNIC, you can contact the BISP call center for assistance.
- You can also visit your nearest BISP payment center to check your payment status.
By using your CNIC to check your BISP payment status, you can be sure that you are receiving the benefits you are entitled to. The new system is a more secure and efficient way to track your payments, and it can help you to avoid any delays or problems.