BISP Taleemi Wazifa is a government-funded program in Pakistan that provides financial assistance to students from low-income families to help them complete their education. The program is administered by the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP), which is a poverty alleviation program of the Government of Pakistan.
The BISP Taleemi Wazifa program provides a monthly stipend of Rs. 2,000 to students who are enrolled in grades 1 through 12. The stipend is paid directly to the student’s bank account.
Ba Ahktyar Program:
Assalam Alaikum viewers, have all those people who are being given regular installments by the Benazir Kafalat program also received a message from 8171 asking you to get your dynamic survey done? Has the government of Pakistan sent a message to you guys, this is the last date for you guys to do the mandatory survey on this date. A lot of people are in conflict because of the messages sent through 8171 by the government of Pakistan, many people are still not able to complete the dynamic survey. Also, many people have been asking about the independent program, so we will give you all the information about the independent program, how you can qualify for the independent program, how to get assistance. All those people who are being sent a message regarding the dynamic survey by the government of Pakistan can do so, to get their dynamic survey done on December 31, 2023. All such people should do their dynamic survey by December 31, 2023. The government of Pakistan has made an estimate that so many crores of people mean eight crores of people in total whom the government of Pakistan has to provide dynamic service till June 30, 2024. Out of them those who have been selected in the first phase are 2.5 lakhs and those lucky ones. People include you.
BISP Taleemi Wazifa:
If you guys are taking your regular installment now but don’t do the dynamic survey now and you guys want to get it done on any date till June 30th then it’s not possible you guys will be disqualified and then you guys will be eligible again. Many people here have asked whether it is guaranteed that we are taking the installments now and when we get the dynamic survey done, then we will be re-eligible, then the government of Pakistan will check the PMT score if you If your PMT score falls below their standards, you will be qualified otherwise you will be disqualified. This is the new management policy of Pakistan BSP, which is based on transparency only. Regarding the scholarships, let us know that all those people who received the message to update their records, that is, to update their mother’s ID card on Bay Form, then where should all such people go now after updating their records? There is no need to go to any BISP center but their online record has been updated rarely BASP will check it automatically. The installment of the scholarships is going to be received by you people from January 1, 2024, Inshallah, many people have still received the money in their accounts.
Bisp 8171 Result Check Online By CNIC:
Here’s how you can check your BISP 8171 result online using your CNIC:
1. Visit the official 8171 web portal:
- Go to this website
2. Enter your CNIC number:
- In the designated field, type your 13-digit Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) number without any spaces or dashes.
3. Enter the CAPTCHA code:
- Carefully type the code displayed in the image to verify you’re a human user.
4. Click “Check Eligibility”:
- Press this button to submit your request.
5. View your result:
- The website will display your eligibility status for the BISP program. It will clearly indicate whether your household is eligible or not.
Additional methods to check your BISP result:
– Send an SMS:
- Type your CNIC number in the message box and send it to 8171. You’ll receive an SMS reply with your eligibility status.
– Visit a BISP registration center:
- If you have any difficulty checking online or via SMS, you can visit a nearby BISP registration center for assistance.
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection for the online method.
- Make sure you enter your CNIC number accurately to avoid errors.
- Standard SMS charges may apply when sending a message to 8171.
- If you encounter any issues, contact BISP’s helpline at 0800-26477.