BIG NEWS: Ehsaas 8171
It appears there might be some confusion in the information provided. As of my last update in January 2022, the Ehsaas program in Pakistan was initiated and led by Dr. Sania Nishtar, not Shahbaz Sharif. Dr. Sania Nishtar was appointed as the Special Assistant to the Prime Minister of Pakistan on Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety.
The Ehsaas program is indeed a comprehensive initiative aimed at providing financial assistance and support to those in need across Pakistan. It includes various components such as cash transfers, education, health, nutrition, and social protection.
The program introduced different projects and initiatives like the Ehsaas Kafalat Program, which provides cash assistance to deserving families, among others. It’s designed to offer financial help to those who are economically disadvantaged.
However, I don’t have information on an “Ehsaas 8171 Tracking Pass Pakistan” specific to 2023-2024. The number “8171” seems to have been associated with various Ehsaas programs related to registrations and verification processes in the past.
As for checking eligibility for the Ehsaas programs, typically, the process involves visiting the official Ehsaas program website or contacting designated centers for information about eligibility criteria and registration procedures.
For the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the Ehsaas program in Pakistan, including the Ehsaas Kafalat program and any tracking processes, I recommend checking the latest announcements and details from the official Ehsaas program sources or government announcements post my last update in January 2022.
The information provided outlines steps and details regarding eligibility checks and application procedures for the Ehsaas program in Pakistan for the years 2023-2024. Here’s a breakdown:
Option 1 – Online Check:
- Visit the official Ehsaas website.
- Enter your National Identity Card (NIC) number.
- Submit the information to receive an instant response regarding your eligibility. (Example URL: https://8171.pass.gov.pk/)
Option 2 – Mobile Check:
- Open the Messages app on your mobile phone.
- Create a new message.
- Type in your National Identity Card (NIC) number.
- Send the message to 8171 to receive a quick response about your eligibility.
Applying Online for Ehsaas (2023-2024):
- Child’s B-Form and, if necessary, a national ID card
- Proof of your home’s utility expenses
- BISP Status Report on Ehsaas Payments (for January-March 2023-2024)
Changes to Payments (2023-2024):
- Increased assistance amount from Rs 7,000 to Rs 8,500 for eligible families, particularly aiding widows who have lost their husbands. Widows need to provide NADRA with proof of their husband’s passing to receive this increased assistance.
Ehsaas Program Changes to Payments:
- Former Prime Minister Imran Khan initiated the Ehsaas project, which has expanded from providing Rs 12,000 to Rs 204 million for charity.
- The assistance may increase to Rs 14,000 per person when conditions improve.
- The Bhavna program ensures that beneficiaries use the support received to enhance their lives.
This information highlights the processes for checking eligibility, applying online, and recent changes and developments within the Ehsaas program, aiming to assist those in need in Pakistan.