The Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) is a vast initiative in Pakistan, aiming to alleviate poverty and empower susceptible households. Here’s an overview:
Provide economic help to households residing under the poverty line.
Empower ladies via direct money transfers.
Promote training and healthcare in underprivileged communities.
Contribute to the common social and monetary improvement of Pakistan.
BISP Latest Today New Update:
Aslam Alaikum viewers are going to share with the new update of Benazir Income Support Program, the payment of 8500 rupees is being distributed but now instead of 8500 you are going to get 9 thousand rupees, the month of January 2024 is the most important. It is going to happen, your money is going to be converted into nine thousand rupees, who will get nine thousand and a large number of people have done the survey in the month of August and also in the month of September, now when they go to get money. If they are, they are told that they should conduct the survey again, why is this happening and if the survey is not conducted before December 31, will the money be stopped? I will share the complete details with you
Big News Benazir income support Program get 9000 instead of 8500:
The big news of this time which I am sharing with you is that the installment of 8500 is being distributed by the government of Pakistan, but there is a problem in some places where the issue of network is still going on. Not getting it in places but in most places money is being given and people are receiving it. In 2024 you have great news for all the viewers. There are a number of people who have done the survey in August, September, October as well, but when they go to collect money, they are told that their money has not been paid by the government for a total of three to eight months. There is a time period, it can take six months, it can take three months, you are eligible after going through the verification process, because people who started from August, it’s still four months, so your still eligible. The months have not been completed, due to which your payment will not have been made, whereas if you are eligible, your payment will be made. Sehat Card Hospital List
Ehsaas Program 2024 Quist:
December 31 Many gentlemen are worried that our money will be stopped, so let us tell you that if your three-year period is not completed, then do not go for the survey, you will not be disqualified, but if your three-year period is not completed. have been completed, you are also eligible and you are getting the installment, then you have to go for the survey so that you can also avoid being disqualified. It is also going to start in the month of January, while talking about the installment of Rs. You are going to get the next installment because it was 8500 rupees, the next installment will be 9 thousand rupees, usually from January to early February 2024, it will be released and you will receive it. Can also do Benazir Kafalat Program
Checking Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) payments online:
Here’s what you need to know about checking your BISP payment status online:
Currently, there’s no official online system for viewing BISP payment details like checks. However, there are alternative ways to get information about your stipend:
1. Benazir Income Support Programme website:
- Visit the official BISP website:
- Check the “Latest News” section for any updates regarding payment schedules or new disbursement methods.
- You can also find contact information for BISP regional offices and complaint cells.
2. BISP helpline:
- Call the BISP helpline at 0800-22247 (toll-free) for assistance.
- Be prepared to provide your CNIC number when you call.
3. Mobile app:
- BISP is currently piloting a mobile app for beneficiary communication. If you’re part of the pilot, you might be able to access your payment information through the app.
- Check the BISP website or contact the helpline for updates on the app’s availability.
4. Payment service providers:
- Depending on how you receive your payments (e.g., Easypaisa, bank account), you might be able to check your balance or transaction history through the provider’s app or website.
Things to keep in mind:
- Avoid relying on unofficial websites or third-party applications for BISP payment information. These might be unreliable or even scams.
- Always use official BISP channels and contact information for accurate and secure information.
New payment mechanism:
- BISP is considering introducing a new payment mechanism where beneficiaries can choose to receive their stipends in bank accounts. However, this pilot is still in the initial stages, and details about online access are not yet available.
- Regularly check the BISP website and social media pages for any updates or announcements regarding payment schedules and new initiatives.
I hope this information helps! If you have any further questions about BISP or your payment status, feel free to ask.