Benazir Kafalat is a social safety net program in Pakistan that provides financial assistance to low-income families.
Here’s what you need to know about Benazir Kafalat payments:
- Eligibility: The program is targeted towards women aged 18-65 years old who live below the poverty line. They must be Pakistani nationals and not receiving any other financial assistance from the government.
- Payment amount: The current payment amount is Rs. 7,000 per quarter, disbursed four times a year.
- Payment method: Payments are made through designated payment agencies, such as banks and retailers. Beneficiaries can receive their payments through cash withdrawal or debit cards.
- How to register: Eligible women can register for the program through the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) website or by visiting designated registration centers.
BISP Latest Today New Update:
Assalam Alaikum Viewers Aj’s Post All those families who have done dynamic survey are getting update regarding their eligibility immediately so please provide this update to them if you are eligible then you immediately 8171 Also, you will receive a message on a number that has no link with Telenor because the update regarding sending messages to Telenor numbers was provided before the Govt. This service has been stopped by PTI, only messages are received from Benazir Income Support Program or 8171, this service has been stopped. The work number should be written in the dynamic survey so that you don’t get a problem that you are eligible and you don’t know. Benazir Rashaan Program
Benazir Kafalat Payments check 9000:
Viewers can check whether they are eligible or not yet on the Up8171 portal and let them know that all those families who are eligible families will be released the installment in January. It has been all the families that have been increased because earlier Pakistan Benazir Income Support Program was giving installments to 9.3 lakh families but now one crore families are being completed in 2024 so now immediately. But those who are eligible and those who are ineligible who are under scrutiny should do a dynamic survey so that you people can be made the beneficiary of Ehsaas Kafalat Benazir Kafalat and with that you can immediately join all the subsidies like Ehsaas Ration. Benazir Sponsorship Program Resource Education Program Development Program In all such subsidies, you are included in the program, so you must have a dynamic survey.
Here are the steps on how to check your BISP 8171 result online using your CNIC:
Visit the official BISP 8171 web portal:
Enter your CNIC number: Type your 13-digit CNIC number into the designated field.
Enter the CAPTCHA code: Carefully type the code shown in the image to verify you’re a human.
Click “Check Eligibility”: Press the button to initiate the eligibility check.
View the result: Your eligibility status will be displayed on the screen. It will indicate whether your household is eligible for BISP benefits or not.
Additional methods to check your BISP 8171 result:
SMS: Send your CNIC number to 8171 from your mobile phone. You’ll receive an SMS with your eligibility status.
BISP helpline: Call the BISP helpline at 0800-26477 (toll-free) to inquire about your eligibility status.
- If you’re eligible, you’ll receive further instructions on how to receive your benefits.
- Ensure you’re using the official BISP website and helpline to avoid scams.
- Keep your CNIC number and other personal information confidential.
- If you encounter any issues, contact the BISP helpline for assistance.