The 8171 Dynamic Survey is an initiative by the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) in Pakistan to identify and register eligible families for their poverty alleviation programs, particularly the Ehsaas Kafalat program. Launched in April 2023, it aims to address shortcomings in the previous National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER) survey and ensure greater inclusivity and accuracy in beneficiary selection.
Bisp Today New Update:
Assalam Alaikum Viewers some new updates regarding Benazir Income Support Program which is children money has come savings scheme has been launched people with message from 8171 will be disqualified and dynamic for all BISP beneficiaries. The survey has become mandatory, the details of all the updates are going to be found in this post, of course, there are going to be many problems for the people who have received messages from 8171 and all such people who were already receiving money. Now the risk of getting disqualified has also increased. Of course, you must be thinking that only those who have received messages will be disqualified. Nothing will happen to the rest of the people. First, let’s talk that all the beneficiaries will have to re-survey, only those who have received re-survey messages from 8171 will be re-surveyed.
8171 Message Dynamic Survey:
The audience is being told by the government that the people who have received messages from 8171 should do their survey, apart from this, the rest of the beneficiaries do not need to do the survey, but consider a little that if you get such a message. The message was Anna and your registered mobile number is closed somewhere, it is not working with you, then your message has been missed and the survey has become mandatory for you, so if you can find time. And Basani you can get your information updated from your nearest BISP office then it will be better for you and not all people run and throw ash there and bother the office again and again. If you start, then it is not like that. The first priority you have to keep is that if you have received a message from 8171, then you must do your survey again. All the beneficiaries do not need to do the survey again, those people who do not do their survey because The survey is now mandatory and if they don’t take the survey now they will be disqualified from the program and never get the money. I have already started because we have already told you that from January 1, God willing, you will start receiving double installments for children from the payment centers near you, so you will receive these payments from January 1. You have to get this double installment of children from your nearest payment centers.
Along with this, keep updating you regarding the Bachat scheme that the savings scheme has been launched this is also a big project especially for the poor people who are daily laborers or they have some livelihood in this BIS. If it is done on PK payments, then they will deposit some of these payments in their savings accounts. In this savings scheme, they will get additional Rs. 400 for depositing Rs. 10000. Similarly, if they deposit up to Rs. 10,000, then They will get an additional amount of up to 4 thousand rupees. It is not that you will deposit one lakh rupees and hope for 40 thousand. You will be able to benefit from this savings scheme while staying within these limitations, but here is that if you get these installments of 9 thousand rupees, then you can increase them up to the limit of 15 thousand rupees. The purpose of informing is that this scheme is running but only for few districts as soon as it is released for all other districts then inshallah we will update you.
Dynamic Survey Online Registration 2023:
Here’s a comprehensive overview:
- To identify and register eligible households for the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) social safety net programs in Pakistan.
- To update information of existing BISP beneficiaries.
- To ensure more accurate targeting of assistance to those most in need.
- Low-income Pakistani households who were not included in the initial 8171 Ehsaas Program survey.
- Households not already receiving benefits from other government programs.
1. Online Registration:
- Visit the BISP website
- Create an account and provide your National Identity Card (NIC) and other required information.
- Complete the online application form.
2. Registration at BISP Centers:
- If you cannot register online, visit a BISP Digital Service Center in your region.
- Bring your NIC and other relevant documents.
- BISP staff will assist you with the registration process.
- Registration for the 2023 Dynamic Survey is ongoing.
- Check the BISP website or contact their helpline for the latest updates and deadlines.
- The survey will collect information about your household’s income, assets, and living conditions.
- Eligibility will be determined based on a poverty score.
- If you are eligible, you will be informed via SMS or letter.